Three Phase Synergy Inverter
- Pre-commissioning feature for automated validation of system components and wiring during the site installation process and prior to grid connection.
- Easy 2-person installation with lightweight, modular design (each inverter consists of 2 or 3 Synergy Units and one Synergy Manager).
- Independent operation of each Synergy Unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability.
- Built-in thermal sensors detect faulty wiring ensuring enhanced protection and safety.
- Built-in arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown (depending on Synergy Manager used)
- Built-in PID mitigation for maximized system performance.
- Monitored and field-replaceable surge protection devices: integrated RS485 and Type 2 DC SPDs, optional Type 2 AC SPD.
- Integrated DC safety switch eliminates the need for external DC isolators.
- DC Fuses (Single Pole) 25A, optional required for more than 3 strings only
Please note FULL parts consist of 1x Synergy Manager and 2x Synergy Units ( 3x for 90 and 100kW)
Weight: 114 kg
Rated Power: 90,000 W
Min PPT Voltage: 0 V
Max PPT Voltage: 0 V
DC Startup Voltage: 0 V
DC Shutdown Voltage: 0 V
Max Input Voltage: 1,000 V
Max DC Power: 0 W
Max AC Power (5 Minutes): 82,800 W
Surge AC Power (1 Second): 82,800 W
Max DC Current: 0 A
Max DC Inputs: 9
Has DC Fuses: 0
Included Connectors: 18
Euro Efficiency: 98 %
MPPT Quantity : 0
Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes
Warranty: 12 years